Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_vote_lcap40%Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_vote_lcap40%Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_vote_lcap20%Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] Vwwppw Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] 35hl57a Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] 6531ok Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet
Magic Type: Titan
Jewels: 5000

Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 am

Luke focused as his arm grew in size once again and him pounding on a tree. THen it got smaller. The thing about Titan was that it was impossible to control. At this point he could barely utilize his magic. He began to focus increasing the size of both arms. They had grown a huge length and like that he began to swing fist. He could feel the pain of it. Titan was always one of the hardest magics to use but now he was actually using it. His moms and dad had only taught him a few of the fundamentals such as how to fight. Then they simply taught him how to do the growth but they never taught him how to do it fully or master it. At the moment you wouldn't even consider him a titan, maybe a Demi-Titan.

He frowned at the thought but kept himself calm and concentrated on his training. He had made a guild not to far back, with no actually purpose, simply a group of people though he had no one in it yet. He thought he could brign around some people with good talents and simply take over Fiore as the top guild. He was going to be a strong master, and make sure all of his members stayed safe if he could help it. That was the main purpose for him training Titan, a long with finding his long lost sister. He had no idea how she would look like, though he was positive he would know when it was her. Because his sister would probably greatly resemble his mom similar to how he greatly resembled his dad but not really his mom.

283 words/800
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Mercutia yawned broadly, clasping her hands behind her head. She was lost at the moment, but it didn't trouble her greatly. Magnolia was a large town after all, and she could always search for a map on Archive later. The fact that she had just finished a job helped too. Besides, whenever she got lost she usually found something interesting. Speaking of which- her eyes widened as she saw someone enlarge and then decrease the size of their arm. 'What the heck is that?' She brought up archive, skimming her fingers over the glowing keyboard that soon appeared. 
     "Titan? There's a kind of magic called Titan?" She looked back up and watched, curious, as the stranger trained.
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Luke smashed another punching bag with his titan with great ease but once again his arms deflated. He sighed, it was truly a hard magic to master. His muscular arms looked like they were strained and sore but Luke with bandages hanging on one arm as he was shirtless. He kept his white jacket/shirt on the side on a hook as he continued to practice, then he noticed a women. She seemed to be on a archive screen and observing Luke. Luke took one last kick at the punching back as his leg size increased sending it crashing through the dojo wall. Luke thought "Sh*t I'm gonna blame it on her." He continued to fight as he looked back toe see the women was watching him. "Hello, would you care to scrimmage?" Luke asked He looked at his arm with many wounds and scars on it. It seemed a bit messed up. He took new banages and placed it all over his left arm from shoulder to hand only letting his fingers not be surrounded by it. He only wore bandages when he didn't use titan on that arm.

Titan ripped the bandages every time he used them so he changed it.

489 words
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Mercutia considered his question for a moment before exiting out of Archive and flashing him a smile. "Sure thing! Any excuse to practice. My name's Mercutia." She looked at his arm and whistled. "Are you sure you'll be all right sparring in that condition?" His arm looked a bit worse for wear. "In any case, we probably won't draw blood since it's a friendly match as far as I know..." She fixed him with an affirmative glance. "You weren't paid to kill me or anything right? In that case it would probably put a damper on our fight and I'm really not up to fighting to the death right now."  
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Luke looked at the girl who accepted his scrimmage he stood up after taking a brief sip of water. The water had made him a bit refreshed but didn't stop the sweat from dripping all over his body. He watched her whistle at his arm, or maybe how much he wa sin shape. Though she quickly referred to his condition. "Yeah its good..." He said. This arm was always bandage due to the fact that it was the one where he had refined some of his strongest spells and reach the greatest length with his Titan spell. He then finally began to speak to her once again since she seemed to say it was a friendly match and asked was he paid to kill her. "I have no intent on murdering you simply because you haven't given me a reason. Though if you do I wouldn't mind doing it. " Luke said as he got in his fighting stance once again. He was in a stance ready to a track her. He was waiting ro her word, he would start off with close combat. That was what he was best at, at least. Though Titan was still extremely hard to control for a simple E-rank mage.

694 words
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:36 pm

"I don't plan on giving you a reason to kill me, trust me on that... Unless you're a sore loser, that is." She watched as he settled into a stance. 'Martial artist. Might be trouble in close combat.' She thought for a moment before deciding that a few tricks would be needed. 'He's taller and stronger, so I just need to be quick.' 
     "On the count of three: One, two, three!" As soon as she finished she fired off a round of Bullet Points to his left, hoping to startle him. Hopefully he wouldn't be expecting a far range physical attack from a Mage with mental type magic. Hoping the points had been enough to startle him, Mercutia closed in to deliver a kick.
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 pm

He smiled at the women saying she wouldn't kill him unless he was a sore loser. She seemed to be powerful, he had never underestimated archive mages. Most people believe they were weak and useless, but he thought different. Then he saw points get fired at him. Luke increase his right hand making it big so he took the hit of the points but the damages was reduced. He felt a small sting and then finally began to see the women already closing in for a kick. He lifted his left hand as her leg made impact on his radius. He felt a small sting but ignored it. He changed the position of his hand to grab her leg and then he took his right leg and attempted to trip her by pushing his right leg forward and then backward to knock the foot she was standing on off balance. Luke smiled because he believed that he had just done Titan at will for one of t he first times, though ti didn't last long it was enough to take the points. He could still feel the pain of the points on his right hand though he smiled as he hoped he had tripped her.

800 words

99/750 words
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Mercutia winced as she fell to the ground. The ground was a lot rougher than she had expected. She tucked and rolled, attempting to get farther away before standing back up. 'Okay, tougher than I expected. He must have been pretending to have poor control earlier, tricky of him, but I may be able to fight him anyway.' She took a deep breath, activating Speed Boost. She immediately felt a drain on her energy, but ignored it for the moment. The Boost found a path around the man and she darted around, trying to catch him from behind with a quick hit to a few nerves that would hurt a bit, but wouldn't cause any permanent harm.
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Luke looked at her who seemed to have already been targeting him. She fell to the ground roughly, Luke felt bad but kept his stance. He looked at the women who seemed to be trying to think of a new plan. His control wasn't the best, but he had learned at least how to utilize it a bit. She seemed to be boosting her speed by a lot. Luke saw her move swiftly behind him. Luke felt some quick blows to nerves. He wouldn't let her get too many hits. He being his back and stretched out his feet as it grew in size making it a lot bigger. His big foot when straight for her then he stood again to see if he had landed or if she had moved to fast. He looked at his pants ripped. That was the only thing he truly hated about Titan, you constantly had to rebut clothes.

254/ 750 power
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Merry got out of the way and heard a ripping noise. She looked in shock behind her to find the man had substantially less fabric in his shorts than he had before. She couldn't help it, she burst out laughing. "That must," she spoke in between breaths, still giggling, "must really suck, tearing your clothes all the time." She hunched over, still laughing. "Sorry, sorry! Just give me," she was consumed with a new fit of laughter, "just give me a second. Oh, I can't breathe, that's just too awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Luke looked down at his pants seeing the only up to his knee was ripped It never got to big at least not yet to the point where it ripped his pants off entirely. He would eventually need pants that wouldn't rip so easily. Luke raised an eyebrow seeing the women was laughing. He wasn't so amused so he stood there. "Done yet?" He said hearing her ask for a second and laughing a bit more. He thought "Gosh.... I was expecting a fight with a mage, not a girl who enjoys to giggle." Luke stood there with both arms crossed tapping his foot constantly waiting for her to finish up her laughing. By his expression you could tell he didn't find it too amusing, though she did so did it really matter?

387 words/750
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

"Sorry." Metcutia managed to get a hold of herself. "Okay, time in!" Mercutia rushed back in to kick at the side of his knee so he might fall without trapping her foot. "Y'know, you really shouldn't stand so stiffly, it makes it easier to hit nerves, knock you down, break things... It leaves you vulnerable. If you hold yourself loosely, you give yourself more chance to avoi injury."
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Luke heard her say sorry and as he said "Its ok" She said time in and hit Luke before he can even form a stance. He fell on the matt as she began to criticize his stance. Luke smiled and while she criticized his stance he grew his hand a bit and smacked her leg pretty hard so she would fall too. She would probably not be expecting it since she was in the middle of "Give yourself more." Luke smiled as they both were on the ground. He put his hands on the matt and pushed of the matt using his arms. his arm deflated again and Luke smiled at the female. "You shouldn't let your guard down." Luke said as he resumed his stance. He wasn't standing stiff but he wasn't standing in a relaxed stance. His knees were slightly bent a long with both hands in front os him. his right leg was in front of his left making a upside down v like shape that is slightly being at the middle. Luke stood there waiting for her to come for some more. and said "So, what brings you to the dojo." As he waited for her to get up he sent a quick jab near her rib. He wasn't a big fan of all out attacking a girl so he wouldn't really aim for vitals.

616 words.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Mercutia picked herself off the ground. "Touché. Guard up." She said, grinning at him. She put up a quick block with her arm, reinforcing it with an information shield as he came in for the jab. She took a step back. "I came to Magnolia to finish up a mission, and it's a few hours till I can catch a train back out to my guild. Honestly, I had no idea this was a dojo until I saw you training, I was just exploring." She attempted a kick at his left side. "So, where did you learn how to fight? Most mages I know use their magic, and very little brains. Not much else." She asked him the question and then remembered something. "Oh, almost forgot! What's your name?" This question was accompanied by a punch; No use asking questions if you let your guard down, right?
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 pm

He smiled seeing her saying guard up. He hadn't had this much fun in a while, now he was actually fighting with someone who knew hot to fight. He saw her block it and saw her step back. "Oh, Thats lovely what mission and what guild?" Luke said as he ducked under the roundhouse kick. He hated kicks that came form the side, they were the least fastest kicks unlike the kick Luke performed by sending a straight kick similar to a jab at her stomach. " We'll from a child my parents had quite destructive magic, both which needed uhh." Tetsu sent two fist one to her stomach the other to her right shoulder pausing between each by getting in his fighting stance "So they knew I would eventually need combat. And brains is instinct. I fight more IQ then strength." HE said with honesty and saw her ask what was his name "Luke and you?" Luke said as a quick punch came and smacked him in the face. Luke spun around keeping his distance and getting back in his stance. He smiled saying "You learn fast."

803/750
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Mercutia hissed as his kick collided with her chest, knocking the breath out of her. She sidestepped his next hit, but didn't expect the follow up, so it caught her in the opposite shoulder. Once her breath was back, she responded. "M'name is Mercutia. I belong to Foxhound in Shirotsume. The other guilds like to make fun; saying that we do more research than fighting, but in the end, we're the ones that know where to hit and how hard, whereas they have to guess at vital points and wait for luck." She smiled to herself, proud of the guild she had chosen to join. She cocked her head at his remark of how fast she learned. "Learning is kind of an occupational hazard. With the magic I use, I'm constantly either absorbing or deleting information, so I have to sort the data out quickly, y'know? I have a move that I've used already, called Speed Boost, that pretty much speeds it all up so fast that I can't think and just do whatever the information says. If I dug up a way to rupture your kidneys, I wouldn't have time to consider it, I'd just do it. Can be a good thing, can be bad, but hey! Comes in handy." She ducked down and tried to swing a kick at his legs, popping back up a moment later and darting a few feet back.
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Luke looked at her hiss a bit as she got knocked back. Then she took the bait and got a jab to her shoulder. He looked at her back in breathe. "Mercutai that is lovely. Foxhound.." Luke said making a mental note for future references. " Hmm so your a group of thinkers. That sounds lovely. I'm trying to make my own guild, well I have. Were called Scarlet rose. I'm the guild master and so far the only member" Luke said as she began to continue what she was saying about the other guilds relying on luck. She believed it Fairy Tail was known for being lucky every since the early days with Natsu. He praised the man he had saved earth land Though Fairy tail wasn't exactly what it use to be. back then it was ok to win by luck and beat down opponents by luck. Now it wasn't ok, if you did that type of stuff your chance o survival would narrow down. He then heard her continue to speak about how learning was an occupational hazard. "Yes I see that you can move faster then most people. Though rupture my kidneys. Sounds a bit brutal don't you think? Though he would probably never let her get that close to any of her vitals or get that many hits to the point of rupture. "Yes, I believe your magic is called Archive. I've heard rumors of the lost magic. Isn't it a bit informative?" HE said thinking about all the analysis he had seen throughout his life. He had maybe seen one archive mage do it, and another one on the street IF he was lucky enough to see someone like that. He saw she swung a kick at his legs and he took it. THough when she tried to beat him down on the ground by ghetto stomping her he grabbed her foot and enlarged his hand squeezing lightly on the foot, not enough to break it or fracture it but enough to make you feel a bit of pain. Then luke felt his hand beginning to deflate. He quickly began to attempt to spin her above his hand and then it deflated completely. luke no longer had the strength so spin her so he let of letting her fly on to the matt IF he had gotten a grip on her.

Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

"Ack." Mercutia lay on the floor where he had dumped her. She waited a moment to recover before picking herself back up. "Yeah, that hit hard." She felt a trickl from her lip and wiped at her mouth. "Yep, okay, that's blood." She shook her head. "Got to be more alert..." She kept her distance, waiting for his guard to slip. "So, you're a guild master?" She whistled. "Must be hard with Fairy Tail right next door. They ever give you any trouble?" She darted to the side and struck a straight kick at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Luke froze seeing the women had blood in her mouth. He decided It was too much so he decided to cool down on the Titan a bit that didn't mean he wasn't going to fight as he always did. "I'm sorry didn't mean to..." LUke said with a face that still looked as serious as a brick but the tone in his voice was a true apology. "Yes I am, Scarlet Rose. Were a new guild." Luke said as he unwrapped the bandage on his left arm and showed the mark of the rose. THen like that she was already next to him. Luke had already forgotten about that speed spell and it seemed that she wasted no time attacking. Luke felt his waist throb but stood firm with the brief pain. "Uhh, you know how to hit hard. You've trained?" He asked curiously. maybe those archives could teach him some kind of new fighting technique. All he knew at the moment was martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oops." Of course she chose NOW to realize he had stopped. She plopped down on the mat. "Yeah, I don't practice any form in particular, I usually just combine 'em, because if you only use one you become kind of predictable. Y'know?" She stretched out on the mat. "So, are we done?" She yawned. "Because if we are, I should probably get going before I fall asleep on this comfy mat and miss my train."
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 am

Luke frowned due to the fact that they were basically done, it was true. Luke looked at her on the matt and then "OH what kind do you combine? I stick to Martial arts, I don't try to get into multiple fighting styles. Martial Arts is the best fighting style in my opinion so I stick to it. Though I may fight a bit dirty at time." Luke said as he put on his white robe and digged through his bag only to find a new pair of pants a long with the gray and navy apron he always wearied. Luke held it in his hand and then looked around to see there was a screen in the dojo . Luke wen't behind the screen to change, while he changed he continued to talk. "Yeah, you can go if you'd like. I might train a bit more or even recruit. Whichever one." Luke said as he walked out of the screen showing his new attire. He still had bandages wrapped on his left arm but other then that his outfit looked good. Luke smiled and said "Like it?" As he stood there .

752/750
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Merry eyed the new clothes. “Nice choice.” She congratulated, although not one to judge. She wasn't fond of a wide selection of clothing, finding that making a choice among them was a near impossible task. She owned very few items of clothing, all in cooler shades than most. Mercutia took a breath and propelled herself into a squat, then stood up. “Well, it was nice to meet you! If you ever drop by Shirotsume own, just pay Foxhound a call, it might be fun to duel again.” She bent into a short bow. “I wish you luck in your training and search for new members.” With that, she shoved her hands into her pockets, turned on her heel, and left with her coat billowing out like a tail behind her. “See ya!” She called as she made her exit, two fingers waving in a salute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]   Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice makes perfect (Power/Spell) [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter into the World of Magic :: Fiore :: Hargeon :: Dojo-
Jump to: