Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_vote_lcap40%Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_vote_lcap40%Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_vote_lcap20%Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) Vwwppw Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) 35hl57a Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) 6531ok Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~)   Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:37 am

//Ican'tbelieveI'mmakingoneNOW
Yes. Procrastination is my best talent, along with lecturing people, getting angry, and being a troll. Just kidding. Well no, that's all true, but I actually am a nice person. I am, a temporary admin, or even permanent, it feels permanent to me... Yeah. I tend to feel strong about my opinions as I am, a Leo, and a Dragon, yes, I am young, deal with it, I'm more mature than a lot of people on the internet these days. I am female. And not an FBI agent. I swear~ I love sweets and my characters tend to like them as well....yes..And have pink hair. I think this character may be my first in a while without pink hair ouo

I'm new to drawing and all, but I'm not THAT bad of an artist. My grammmarrrr has mistakes in it too, I know, I'm a terrible grammar nazi. I have nothing against bronies but the pony pictures do annoy me. That and I'm a tsundere. You know what a tsundere is. Or am I a tsunshun? I dunno, but I'm not a yandere, people may think I am. I'm not a sadist either, I'm a masochist. I just realized I'm just rambling one what I think I am, I'm not this boring of a person. Or am I? I need to stop with the questions, I'm confusing even myself.

Oh yeah. I get jealous easily. People who know me know that. And for that, I am sorry, I get to be a very dramatic person. I play MMORPGs, current favorite would be Divina, but I like Vindictus and Mabinogi too, of course I don't play Mabi anymore as the PEOPLE on there are annoying and Nexon doesn't give a Sh*t about the customer that paid over 3,000 dollars on their game in total./cough
Anyways if you want updates on new MMORPGs or anything I'm probably a good person to ask. I've been playing them since I was 8 and haven't stopped, but I am very picky about them, so I search a lot and know a lot of MMORPGs. I'm waiting for Tiara Concerto, I can't wait for it~

/ramblingend

Anyways, more than half of the people on here know me so I don't even know why I typed this all out, I'm just bored and alone at home, and in a weird mood, so yeah

OH YEAH
Call me:
Rizu-sama
Rizu-chan
Rizu
Aessa
Aesi
Aes
Rozi
or
Princess
Hehehehe. :3
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~)   Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Welcome Rizu-Chan!!!!! :3
*glomps*
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~)   Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm

xD Oh yush. Hallo thar, Onii-tan
//is in such a weird mood today
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~)   Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Hai Rizu!! Welcome to the site!!~ XD
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~)   Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Queen of Procrastination(Rizu~)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter into the World of Magic :: Fairy Tail RPG :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: