Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
New guild master?! I_vote_lcap40%New guild master?! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
New guild master?! I_vote_lcap40%New guild master?! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
New guild master?! I_vote_lcap20%New guild master?! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
New guild master?! Vwwppw New guild master?! 35hl57a New guild master?! 6531ok New guild master?! 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
New guild master?! Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
New guild master?! Cs-gy-3d-88x31

New guild master?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

New guild master?! Empty
PostSubject: New guild master?!   New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:50 pm

It was late in the afternoon when Hikari finally made it to the Fairy Tail guild building. It looked marvelous and like a palace. It definitely didn't look like a building where fighting took place. Hikari slowly walked through the door, admiring the building. It was colorful, having many different plants in every which way. It's environmentally friendly, that's good. She thought, passing by some violets sitting in a pot in the sun. It was

"Hello?" Hikari called out, looking around the room for any sign of a living creature. But all she saw was dust and plants. She was about to leave and come back later when she heard a book fall. It sounded like it was near and so she, along with Kuroi who had been walking along side her, raced over to where they had heard the book drop. It seemed to be coming from, guess where, the library. No shock there that a book would be in the library. But that a person was there is a shock. Hikari guessed it was Akanai.

Once she got to the library, which took a while since she had no clue where to go in this building, she saw a guy, a litter older than herself, looking through a multitude of different books. Hikari couldn't see the titles of any of the books but whatever contents they held, the guy was engrossed with them. He didn't even notice when she stepped forward, standing in front of the table he was currently sitting at. Hikari tried to get his attention, talking and tapping the table. Neither of those worked so she decided to just wait. She took a seat across from him and waited

[Mini timeskip]
It was about an hour later when the guy finally set the book down. Then, and only the, did he notice Hikari sitting across from him. His eyes lit up and he practically leaped over the table to get to her.

"I am so happy to see you!" The guy, Hikari guessed was Akanai, exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. She thought he seemed to have known that she was coming. "If you haven't already guessed it, I'm the one who asked you to come here. My name is Akanai and it is my pleasure to meet you, Hikari-san." His smile seemed to have gotten bigger, if that were even possible.

"Uh...It's a pleasure to meet you too, Akanai-sama." She replied back, sweat dropping a little at Akanias reacting. He seemed to be a carefree and kind guy. And he surely didn't seem like a cruel, mean guild master like she though he would be. Hikari decided to cut right to the chase as she asked, "How did you know where I lived, my name, and what type of magic I have?"

Akanai laughed; laughing a laugh that sounded like someone had told the funniest joke in the world. "My dear, I am a guild master. I can easily get someone to look up things for me, like I did with you. Now, let's not talk about that. You came here because you wanted to join Fairy Tail, yes?"

"Well yeah bu-" She was cut off by Akanai shouting out.

"There is someone out there!" He shouted, looking up and holding his hands flat together. "And they have answered my wishes!" He then turned back toward Hikari, the biggest grin she had ever seen plastered on his face. "I will go and give you a tour now! Then show you where you sleep!" Akanai grabbed Hikari's arm and ran off, Kuroi following closely behind them.

[After the tour]
"And this is where you will sleep!" He said, finishing his explanation/tour of the Fairy Tail guild building. Along the tour he had said some information about Fairy Tail, like how strong some people in the guild. He told her that some books in the library, the ones he was reading, had information about who had been in Fairy Tail. Akanai also informed her that the next day he would be giving her her Fairy Tail tattoo, to signify that she was now a member of Fairy Tail.

Akanai and Hikari were standing in front of the new buildings that the Fairy Tail guild members were to stay in. The building they were currently in front of was a light cream color and had many windows. Flowers were planted outside by the door and on the windowsills. "So, I have to stay here?"

He nodded, saying, "Yes. Since these buildings aren't being used anymore by anyone, I am not going to have a rent fee. But, if you break anything you have to pay up." Hikari nodded and said, "Alright."

"I am going to go back to my reading. If you need me, I'll be in the library. It's getting late, so why don't you go get something to eat and then go to sleep?" Akanai suggested as he started to walk away. Hikari decided she would go do that and walked back to the Fairy Tail building. She thought she might actually like it here.

((This topic goes with this: https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/t135-new-place-new-dreams#683))

Last edited by Hikari on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

New guild master?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild master?!   New guild master?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 pm

[The next day]
Hikari awoke the next day in the apartment type building that Akanai, the Fairy Tail guild master, had given her to sleep in since she was going to be a member of the new Fairy Tail guild. She had just finished brushing her teeth when a knock was heard at her door. Hikari, with Kuroi a step in front of her, walked to the door and opened it to find Akanai standing there. He had in his hand a stamp, a red ink pad, and some papers. "Why are you here so early?" She inquired, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"Where do you want the tattoo of Fairy Tail's sign?" He asked, ignoring her question, and holding out the stamp. He seemed, to her, to be in a rush. To go where, she didn't know.

"On my hip, so it isn't noticeable." Hikari simply said, pulling her shirt up a little so he could stamp her hip. She wanted it on her hip so that it wasn't noticeable. She didn't want it to be noticeable because on some missions, she didn't want to be found out as a mage. Plus, it sometimes gave her the upper hand in a sneak attack. Akanai awkwardly stamped her left hip with the Fairy Tail tattoo.

"There." Akanai said, putting the stamp and ink pad to the side as he held out the papers to her. "Since you are now a member of Fairy Tail, I ask you...Please take over being the Fairy Tail guild master while I go on a journey to set up guilds in foreign lands."

Hikari was shocked. She had just become a member of a guild she had dreamed of being a member in ever since she read about it in books and now she was being asked to be its guild master! "Um..." She said, not really sure if she should be guild master. "If you really think I can...Then sure." Akanai smiled and hugged her before he handed her the papers, explaining that she had to sign them to become guild master. She signed them and Akanai was off on his journey. Hikari was left to wonder what she was going to do. The only thing that popped into her mind was that she needed more members. But where would I get more members to join Fairy Tail? Was the question that haunted her. And she had no clue how to answer it.

[Done]
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/

New guild master?!
Page 1 of 1