Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_vote_lcap20%Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] Vwwppw Training for Advanced Heal[Done] 35hl57a Training for Advanced Heal[Done] 6531ok Training for Advanced Heal[Done] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Training for Advanced Heal[Done] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Training for Advanced Heal[Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

Training for Advanced Heal[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Training for Advanced Heal[Done]   Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Aessa paced back and forth between the two trees calmly. It was a day off from her job, and she had been using it for nothing so far, but the Battle Tournament was coming up, and she needed to be a helpful referee. Today she would learn Advanced Heal---- the spell she had been wanting to learn before the Battle Tournament started. Advanced Heal can fully heal broken bones, and nullify pain from vital organs being hurt, which wasn't all useful if people were going to beat the H*ll out of each other, but she knew Master Heal was far away from her abilities at the moment. Well, Aessa also planned not to learn Master Heal but to learn other healer spells as well, like Vernier. Today, she decided, I'm going to go to the poor part of town and look for someone with a broken bone. If I keep trying, I'll at least numb their pain, or even heal it completely and learn Advanced Heal. Things can't possibly go wrong today!

And in that way, Aessa cheered herself on in her mind while walking to that area of Magnolia. Most people had houses in Magnolia, or a place to stay, but a lot of them could be poor. Most people never go into this part of town unless they live here. Aessa, of course, came here for her first training. She didn't hate it here, but she didn't like to come to often, otherwise she may get sick, and in that case, may not be able to heal herself. As she arrived into the neighborhood, the smell of the area began bothering her. And she could hear children crying. Probably because they couldn't have new toys, but, oh well. It was painfully hard to hear. Aessa asked around to see if anyone had a broken bone, and was directed to an old man's home. It took a while to get there, and it was getting late, but that didn't stop her from going. A healer must be determined and courageous, even more than the people she or her may heal., Aessa thought while sighing to herself. Another thing that her teacher/mother had told her. She was becoming her teacher. Although I'll never be as skilled as her, most likely. She's a wise woman.

When she arrived, Aessa had been walking for 2 hours. Was it that far away, or did I walk in circles?, Aessa wondered, Oh well, at least I got exercise. She laughed to herself and approached the door. She knocked, and the old man opened the door. "What do you want, little lady?" He said, in a snarly voice. Aessa was taken back by his voice and attitude. No wonder the person who told her about him looked so fearful when she gave Aessa the directions to his house...

She didn't really appreciate how he was acting, but saw his right arm. It was indeed broken, and it seemed pretty bad, seeing that he was probably too poor to get anyone to try to fix it without magic. Aessa just smiled and answered him. "I'm Aessa Elvenred. I heard your arm is broken, and I came to heal it for you. I use magic, and I don't charge anything. I just do it to help and train myself." Luckily, he let her talk, but his reply was short and rude.

"I don't need any mage to help me. It'll be healed in just 3 days! I'm a grown man!"
"But sir--"
"No 'buts' about it! Leave!"

Aessa was angry at him now, and she felt she had a good reason for it, but she calmed herself down. If she let this get in her way, she wouldn't ever be a good healer. So she continued in a bold, but polite voice. "Sir, I will not leave until your arm is fixed. I can fix it in less than an hour." His face turned into a surprised one, and he let her in with a grumble. "If you say so. Under 30 minutes, and you better be out by then!", he said, and Aessa sighed. "Of course, sir. Please sit down." He sat down on his ripped open sofa. Aessa sat on her knees slightly to the left of him, and put her hands over the spot that broke, concentrating her magic power into his bone. By the look on the man's face, he probably thought it was healed. Her healing powers had numbed the bone, but she knew, from the looks of it, that it was not healed fully. "Just one or two more times. I numbed the pain, I haven't fixed it yet." He grunted, but she ignored him once again, concentrating once more. It had worked, and she stood up. "See? Under 30 minutes.", she said, smiling.

"I guess you were right. Mages ain't so bad."
"Of course not. At least, not healers."

They both smiled, and Aessa left his home, and started heading back to the inn. When she got back, she collapsed on the Queen-sized bed, falling asleep immediately.

[845/600 words. Finished~]
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

Training for Advanced Heal[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for Advanced Heal[Done]   Training for Advanced Heal[Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net

Training for Advanced Heal[Done]
Page 1 of 1