Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_vote_lcap40%Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_vote_lcap40%Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_vote_lcap20%Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] Vwwppw Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] 35hl57a Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] 6531ok Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] Empty
PostSubject: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 am

Lionel rubbed his eyes, getting out of his chair in his study, he was too tired to go all the way back to his house, so he stayed in his study. There was a loud banging at the front door of the guild, burglar? No, no burglar is dumb enough to rob mages, member? too aggressive, they would have opened it already, the door is enchanted so it only opens to those with the guild seal. Lionel got out of his pyjamas, and got changed into his daily attire, he heard a loud crack, like wood splintering. Lionel grabbed his tanto and slipped it into its sheathe, on the back of Lionel's belt, at waist level, he pulled his clothing over it, and marched out to the front door, he was about to grab his coat, but forgot. The door had a gaping hole in the center, about the size of an average adults head, a man peering though it yelled "For the vipers!" and threw in a lacrima. Lionel backflipped back, tipping over a table and leaping behind it. Splinters cut at his arms, but the wounds were not deep. A reasonably sized explosion sounded, Lionel shot a bolt of lightning at the door and summoned one of his snakes, it leapt out the hole in the door, distracting the attackers for a while. He charged with the table and used it to barricade the door, he threw tables to block the door, he had around two minutes until they broke in, judging by the strength of the tables and thickness of the door. He ran behind the bar and grabbed a small crate of explosive lacrima, and set in on the counter. He stacked a few pedestals from the bar at the door. He yelled out "Merry!? Aessa!? Anyone here!?"
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:31 pm

A loud bang woke Merry from her nap. Her head shot up from her desk and banged against the high back of the chair she sat in. "Ow! I'm up! I'm up!" She jumped out of her seat, holding her head. After eyeing  the room for a moment and finding it empty, she considered falling back asleep. It had probably been Lio messing around in the lab. Her hopes were dashed as soon as she heard Lio calling for she and Aessa to come. "One night! One night I want to practice sleeping like a normal person, instead of passing out from lack of oxygen, a concussion, or Lio working on theories of how electricity affects the brain!" she muttered unhappily to herself, making her way down to the main hall. She took in the scene. The damage, the bar stools, and the pile of explosives. "But apparently not tonight." She yawned and walked over to the bar to pour herself some coffee- the only drink Lio kept stocked. She would need it.
After a moment, she brought some over to Lio as well. "So," she said conversationally, "am I the only one who's had enough of big men with tiny brains trying to kill us?" She took a sip out of her cup and balefully examined a hand that was trying to force a small hole into a bigger one. She struck. Holding the hand like a vicious snake, her face impassive, she systematically began to break every bone in it, starting at the finger tips. She heard a scream from the other side of the wall. When she was done, Merry shoved the hand back through, where its owner would likely cradle it in pain. It was only one person, but if those fools thought they could attack without injury they were dead wrong. "Not my guild, you b*stards." She growled at them, returning to the coffee she had been nursing.  She turned to Lio once she had taken another drink. "Lacrima please?" she held out her hand in expectation.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Lionel grabbed a cup of coffee, and tossed a lacrima into her hand "Lacrima provided." He yawned, "You do realise there is a few hundred with more on the way? Do you not? This will be a pain, I just woke up." He yawned, "I figure we could handle it, it would help to have Aessa, no idea where she is though, I don't think she would be very open to beating the heck outta people, even if they do ask for it."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Merry blinked at him. "How the h*ll does a gang gather that many members in an itty bitty town like Shirotsume? Especially when they all appear to be idiots?" She rolled her eyes. "Fire in the hole!" She called, tossing the Lacrima through a hole. A flash, several cries, and the smell of burning flesh later, Mercutia crosses her arms and tossed a confident smirk towards Lio. "Eighty eight with reinforcements on the way now." She peeked out the hole and whistled in appreciation. "Dang! Those Lacrima are powerful little buggers!" She looked back at Lio, eyes round in childlike anticipation. "Can I experiment with 'em later? Pleaaaase? Please?" She peeked back out. "Oooh. Incoming." She backed away, shaking her head in disbelief. "Cave man meathead and his gymnastic gunman girlfriend straight ahe- wait. Never mind. Caveman tab into a sign and knocked himself out and his huggy bear love slave is taking care of him now." Merry wrinkled her nose. "Hey! Take proper care of your gun! You do not treat a weapon like that! Sheesh! These people!" She looked around the room they were in. "Hey Lio, can we just go out and fight them, hoping they won't tear up our guild if we're out there, or should I just grab another Lacrima?" She thought for a moment. "Or I could take apart one of the bar stools and poke the nearest viper with one of the chair's legs until they bust in."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

When Aessa first heard the banging, she assumed that one of her guildmates was in the lab, probably blowing something up. It didn't really faze her, and she didn't bother to check if anyone got hurt, because honestly, she was researching, and didn't want to deal with it. But then she heard a loud scream, assuming that Mercutia had probably done something to an attacker. It took a bit to register in her head that if Mercutia had hurt an attacker, there had to be attackers. She began heading to the room they were in. On her way, Aessa heard an explosion.

"I would expect no one else to drink coffee while being attacked by huge men. Whatever the plan is, I'm only support so don't expect much from me.", she said, entering the area they were both in. She ignored the part of the conversation she had overheard between the two of them, not wanting to get on the topic of Mercutia's fantasies.
[This is one of my fail moments. I told you I hate moments<3]
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Lionel stretched and got out of sat on top of the bar stool, "Possibly and idiot depot? It is quite debatable." as Lionel saw Aessa enter, he waved "Hey Aessa! Feel like making eggs and bacon? So, I think we should approach them by go..." His sentence was cut short by the doors being blown open, it seems the Vipers had some lacrima of their own. "Damnit! I do not wanna fix that!" Lionel yelled, Vipers flooded in, most with swords, a few with crossbows, one or two had magic guns, "Viper mages? That would be a surprise. I thought you were all idiots, I would not let a idiot near magic." Around a hundred vipers had stormed in, one called out, they seemed to be the leader "So? You dare challenge the Vipers? We called together all three gangs of vipers, from three different towns. You really screwed with the wrong guy, every viper in fiore is here, apart from the boss, he will be here soon. He will arrive to watch your execution." Guns were aimed at the Foxhound Members, Swords were drawn and pointed, the one who spoke before spoke again "I, the second in command of the vipers, am here to take over Shirotsume Town, and wipe you pathetic excuses for mages off the face of the planet. Surrender right now, hands on your head, on your knees." There were over one hundred vipers, this was bad, three versus one hundred. Lionel sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm

"Hey, I'm going to go get some more coffee. Hope you guys don't mind." Merry yawned and walked back over to the bar, and refilled her cup. "Oh, sorry! Terribly rude of me! Want some?" She waved the coffee pot at the vipers swarming in. "No? Well I insist!" She threw the container at the self proclaimed second in command. As the burning liquid seared his skin, she rushed up to him and kicked him between the legs. As he bent over, she twined her fingers in his hair and brought his head up to be level with hers. "If there is one iota of intelligence in you, you will leave this guild now." She spoke in a low, even voice, but her face betrayed her sheer fury. Several men moved to attack her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She let a finger glow with an unfired bullet point. "One flick of my finger and he falls dead on the floor." She spoke to the others without looking their way. 
"I despise you all. You pick a fight and instead of letting justice take its course, you go and attack a person's home." She made a sound of disapproval. "All I say to that, is get the h*ll out of my guild before I get really mad." The Vipers started laughing. It was not the best choice. Especially not the ones who were crowded around the pile of Lacrima. "I said," she roared, "get the h*ll out!" She let the bullet point fly into the Lacrima, causing a system of explosions.
She let go of the man, drop kicking him, and punched the nearest one in the face.   She activated Speed Boost. "I will not be bullied by some little girl!" Another one yelled. "Oh yeah?" Merry responded. "Well this little girl happens to know that you sleep with a night light. Real manly. Go to sleep garter snake." She pinched a nerve on his shoulder. Suddenly, she felt a searing pain in her shoulder. "****, who gave these guys guns!? Agh! Stupid Merry! Never let go of the hostage! Just had to be a Bad *ss huh?" she berated herself. Just like that, the speed boost was gone. She glared at the guy who shot her. "And you! Freaking aim next time! That passed right through, and I feel minimal muscle damage! That's just insulting Aessa! Give her some work!" Being the idiotic human that the gunman apparently was, he just stood there gaping at her. She rolled her eyes. "Give me that! This is how you ai-!" She clutched her shoulder. "Actually never mind- aiming is bad when your shoulder is.... Yeah that hurts. Wow, I think my shock just wore off... Yeah! That hurts! God!" She chucked the gun at Lio. "You use it!" She ran over to their healer. "Aessa, hurry and make it better! It huuuuurrrts!"
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Lionwl smiled, gun in hand, he aimed a shot the the roof above the lieutenant, Lionel yawned. The sound of the cracking took everyones attention. Lionel spoke "Let us find a more peaceful way to settle this, how about we..." He was cut short as a viper smashed a chair.over the back of Lionel's head. Lionel doubled over, he pulled himself to his feet, "I am okay!" Another viped hit him over the back of the head with a metal pipe and dragged him across the room by the collar, another viper kicked him across the face, before blacking out, Lionel mumbled to himself, "Never, ever, let your guard down, freaking sucker punches." A viper kicked Mercutia over and ziptied her hands before she could do anything and one viper grabbed Aessa. Several gums were aimed, twenty men stood over the dazed Lionel.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Aessa grunted as the large man grabbed her. She knew that if she said anything smartass she'd probably get hit for it, and she didn't appreciate pain as much as her other guild members. She let him grab her and didn't struggle. Although she was worried about her guild leader, it wouldn't do much if she was hurt, and also, against her usual personality, she was eager to see what would happen next. Her life lately, HAD been pretty boring, since all she had been doing was training, and training.

As long as no one touches her pudding, she won't have to do anything rash.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Merry looked around blearily. It hurt and everything had blurred and... She retched on the floor. "Sorree Liuh." she slurred. Why was everything suddenly so, so... Tired. She felt so tired all of a sudden. "Liuh, yer flur is covered in sick... But I kinda have ta go ta sleep, so can I jus- oomph!" She was cut off by a kick to the stomach. The mean ugly man looked her in the eye. "Shut. Up." She giggled. "Yer funny lookin'!"
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:39 pm

The vipers proceeded to grab all three of the foxhound members, the viper base was just on the outskirts of shirotsume town. They tied all three of them up and threw them in a covered cart, wheeling them off towards the base.

[Topic closed]
[To Be Continued]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxhound Vs. The Vipers [FOXHOUND]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter into the World of Magic :: Fiore :: Shirotsume Town :: Foxhound Guild-
Jump to: