Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_vote_lcap40%Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_vote_lcap40%Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_vote_lcap20%Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] Vwwppw Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] 35hl57a Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] 6531ok Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] Empty
PostSubject: Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]   Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 am

[Post order: Aessa(Committee), Hachi(Committee), Mercutia, Luke, Aiko, Ueda, Lionel, Hikari. Someone may be removed or added, depending on if I know for sure that they're participating.]

Aessa stood behind the microphone, her voice clear. "As you all know, today is the Magnolia Town Battle Tournament. Many people look forward to this event, may it be one of the mages entering, or one of you out here watching," She said, standing as straight as possible, because the microphone was too tall for her, no matter what they did. "Six mages boldly entered this competition, and only one will stand at top by the end of today. The mages who entered are:
Hikari Izumi,
Lionel Shinsuke,
Aiko Kitimaru,
Mercutia Capelte,
and Luke Kitimaru."

"There will only be one battle between two mages going on at once. The other mages will be training or warming up for their first battle.
The first battle will be between Mercutia Capelte and Luke Kitimaru!
The second will be Aiko Kitimaru and Ueda!
The third will be Lionel Shinsuke and Hikari Izumi!
After those battles, the three winners will get a short break. When the break finishes, the two winners from battle 1 and 2 will battle. After that, the winner of those two will fight the winner of Battle 3. Then, once that battle finishes, ladies and gentlemen, we'll have our champion!"

(I have no idea what I'm doing. LOL. May be edited later.)
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning/Electric
Jewels: 5500

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]   Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Hachi was excited to hear Hikari's name be announced. She knew this, beforehand though when she got to sneak a peek at the lost by leaning over the pink-haired one's shoulder. Being on the committee was a pretty cool, laid back job. Hachi was currently preparing things for the three winners. She wants them to be able to get energy from this food. She made sandwiches, salads and drinks. She looked at the salad and shrugged. "I want this.." She said to herself as she carefully pluched a cucumber out of one salad. Then this person is at an advantage. I'd have to eat all three cucumbers. Hachi said snickering, even thought she thought her reasons were valid. When she was done with the break area and trying to make it alright for the three winners, she went to the front of the arena to welcome people.
"Welcome to the Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!" Was the line that she kept repeating to each visitor.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]   Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Merry took a steadying breath.  She was SO ready to fight. If she remembered right, Luke's main weakness was- 'No, Merry. Don't assume anything. He's trained, you have trained, nothing is the same.' She forced herself to stay in her seat and conserve her energy for the fight. Hopefully it would start soon.
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet
Magic Type: Titan
Jewels: 5000

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]   Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Luke stood there listening to the names that were announced. He froze hearing Aiko Kitimaru, could it be his sister? He then heard a familiar name as his opponent. "Oh so I have that Fairy tail archive mage. I guess It won't be as hard as I thought." Thought Luke wondering how far him and this girl were going. Last time they played for fun it was all fun and games, Now LUke wasn't going to hold back at all. He was going to unleash the full wrath of a Titan. Though he wouldn't underestimate the girl. She proved that she could get a few good hits in.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]   Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

((New plan. You guys are going to fight in the topics made for you two. I am making the topics and will have an NPC announce that you two can start fighting.)
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]   Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnolia Battle Tournament![Everyone who entered + Committee~]
Page 1 of 1