Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_vote_lcap40%Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_vote_lcap40%Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_vote_lcap20%Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] Vwwppw Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] 35hl57a Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] 6531ok Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Lionel walked up to the large door at the front of his guild, pushing it open, and ushering Mercutia in, "Soooo... what do you think? Built most of it myself!" He smiled, "Take a look around, first we have a bar over there, downstairs there is a recreation room, and the laboratory, as well as the restricted lower library, up here we have the normal library. As well as that there is the job board over there on this floor, ground floor. Upstairs we have my personal study, fireplace, leather chair, hand crafter oak desk, bookshelf, fireplace, I love it there, and an additional, smaller, yet still reasonable study for the guild ace." He smiled, "Welcome to Neru! Also, you need your guild mark, or tattoo, or whatever, emblem? Not too sure."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Mercutia whistled, grinning at the guild that was now her own. "It looks amazing!" She rushed to the bookcases, running her fingers along the spines. "Oh wow! You have the original Heartfilia collection!" She colored for a moment and tried to recover, "I mean... Wow, look at the reference selection!" She said, rushing to another bookcase. She flipped absentmindedly through 'Dragons: What you need to know'. She froze for a moment. "Wait... Laboratory?" Her grin grew wider still. She had forgotten about that part. She took off like a shot down the stairs, whooping as she went. A few moments later she called up, "Woohoo! You have sulfur! Brimstone! Hydrochloric acid even! It's Christmas!" She rushed upstairs and plopped down in a bar stool, swiveling around in a circle. She was still bouncing excitedly in her seat. "When do I start, and do I ever have to leave?" She was smiling ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Lionel smiled, "I take great pride in my books. Anyway... You start now, and no. Hold still for a second." he pulled out a stamper of some kind, terminating with some kind of magic energy, tossing it to her, "Give yourself the guild seal, and you will be initiated into Neru, heck, considering for now it is only you and me, you by default become guild ace, your study is upstairs next to mine."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:04 pm

She caught the stamp and considered it for a moment. Visible or not? If she made it easy to see, people would know she was part of a guild and by default, a mage. It may earn her respect or it may blow her cover on anything stealth related. She sighed. Better safe than sorry. She shrugged off one side of her trench coat and pulled up the short sleeve on her right arm. 'I hope this doesn't hurt' she thought, and stamped the seal on her shoulder. Within moments the coat was back on. She tossed the stamp back at Lionel and grinned. "I have my own study? Ni~ce!" She ran to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Lionel walked up after her, "Shoulder, I see you thought it through, I have mine on the back of my right hand, for similar reasons to what I presume yours are, I occasionally cover it with bandages, for stealth missions. Enjoy your study, feel free to use all the resources here, mind the restricted library, don't go in there, top level magic barriers, heavily reinforced, had to call in an expert." He tossed her a pouch, filled with a bunch of tiny marble lightning lacrimas inside, "Make them myself, take a few. Mainly for distractions, enough for a couple uses I guess, not heavily charged, the exploding kind, throw them and something, and bang... lightning. Take it as a welcome gift, welcome to Neru."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:28 pm

She caught the bag and let out a huff of air. They were heavier then they looked, despite their small size. He must be stronger than he appeared. She cocked her head. Must be a dragon slayer thing. She let his words sink in for a moment and pouted at he restricted section being...well...restricted. However, she brightened at remembering her own study. "Thank you very much!" She resisted the urge to immediately turn and inspect the room. "I look forward to being here!"
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:50 pm

[CLOSED/END OF TOPIC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]   Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Mercutia [Mercutia]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter into the World of Magic :: Fiore :: Shirotsume Town :: Foxhound Guild-
Jump to: