Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_vote_lcap40%Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_vote_lcap40%Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_vote_lcap20%Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] Vwwppw Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] 35hl57a Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] 6531ok Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]   Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Lionel stood, staring with contempt in the eyes of the gang of bandits standing beofre him. There was plenty, thirty in total, and they had backup at the ready. The gang may have had backup, but so did Lionel. One of his opponents, who seemed to be the ringleader, spoke out "What are you doing kid? This town belongs to the Vipers! Get out of here before we tear you apart!" A few of the gang members sniggered. Lionel shook his head and grinned deviously, "My good man, I have to say you are quite incorrect in that statement, this town belongs to Foxhound, and in turn, me." One gang member raised a baseball bat, "Really? We better test that!" the gang member swung the bat out at Lionel. Lionel caught it and swung his fist at his attacker, it connected with his nose, there was a sickening crack as the gang members stared in surprise, this kid was not your everyday wannabe. Lionel shrugged "Who was it that ruled this town again? I thought it was the vipers, but are pathetically weak." Lionel smiled "I want some coffee right now... anyone know a good coffee place?" the gang surged forward. Lionel noticed that backup had arrived, there was around eighty or so of them, this may be difficult. Where the heck was HIS backup?
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]   Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Mercutia grimaced. She was so late. Which usually equated to 'she is so going to be killed.'  She ran hard on the rooftops, calculating her speed as she went.  '5.67 meters per second... I'm getting slow. '  She shook her head and concentrated on running. A few seconds later she remembered that breathing was a necessary part of doing so. 
      'According to archive,' she thought, 'Lio should be right... Here!' She jumped off the roof, sliding down a canopy, and landing on something big. She looked down to find herself perched on a very large mans shoulders. Directly in front of her, Lio was beating up another man. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say these are the vipers." Not waiting for a response, she jumped off the man and swung a kick at the side of his knee and watched him crumple. "Next contestant please." She said grinning, turning to the others. A few seconds later and all expression was wiped from her face, her eyes glowing gold. "Lio, the one on your left has an old injury in his right shoulder, you should be able to pop it out of its joint with minimal pressure. The one on the right is terrified of loud noises." With that she turned towards her own opponents.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]   Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 am

Lionel nodded in thanks, "You do know I will kill you after this!" he yelled out. He grabbed the arm of the one on the left and yanked hard, the man screamed out, the one on the right began to panic, befire Lionel fired a bolt of lightning at him, it hit the guy behind him, but the noise caused him to faint. Lionel proceeded to grab a vipers head and jerk it to the side causing a horrifying crack. "Merry! Find a structural weak point in that building!" Lionel spoke out as he proceeded to grab a metal pipe that was swung at him, swing his elbow at the bridge of his attackers nose, and kick him away. He tossed the pipe to Mercutia. He blocked an attack and beat the man down with a headbutt.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]   Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:02 pm

"Yes, yes, so you've threatened..." She waved away the comment about killing her, and slid underneath another Viper. Once halfway through, she kicked between his legs. On the other side she took advantage of his distraction and kicked his back so he lay crumpled on the ground. The gold flickered out of her eyes. "Sorry, but I'm a bit~ weaker than you guys. I have to use my little tricks huh?" She grinned, but it looked more like she was baring her teeth. When she heard the crack behind her she whipped around. "Lio! Try not to kill anyone! We're a guild, not Goddamned assassins!" Then she found a pipe in her hands. 'He shouted something at me,' she thought, 'okay, searching through my memory... Oh yeah! The building. Now I just hope he knows what he's doing!' She let the gold fill her eyes and empty her mind once again as she sought the weak points in the stone. 'There. Twenty degrees to the left of that stone, a bar is linked to the foundation of the entire building. If I hit it at a 36 degree angle..." She hoped that this time her aim wouldn't fail her. She ran towards it, stepping over two bodies that she thought were breathing- she didn't have time to check- and after hesitating a moment, brought the pipe down in an arc. Before it hit, she was kicked in the back, the pole sent flying. On the ground, she lay gasping until two rough hands hoisted her up by her arms, constricting her lungs and driving the breath further out of her lungs. She struggled for a minute before realizing she couldn't twist away, and trying would likely break her neck. "Lio," she tried to yell but it came out as a whisper. Using her remaining strength, she downloaded where to hit to Lio's mind with the command, 'LIO, HIT THE PIPE!' With that she passed out from pain and loss of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]   Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Lionel yelled out "He is not dead, just he has a broken neck!" he saw Mercutia get knocked out at swung a punch at her attackers nose, grabbing her and laying her down on the ground, he pummeled the man to the ground. Lionel swung his foot around at the pipe, splitting it in two sending shards of metal flying around, the vipers watched in awe as the building creaked and groaned as it began to topple, Lionel smirked, Mercutia, I think I may just have forgiven Mercutia for being late. He started to run towards Mercutia, his ally, grabbing her and slinging her over his shoulder and ran, the building falling on vipers behind him, he made it out of the alley, he smiled, "Battle won, I guess!". He returned to the guild and laid Mercutia down on a chair, before retiring to his study.

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]   Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Town [Foxhound Members]
Page 1 of 1