Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_vote_lcap40%Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_vote_lcap40%Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_vote_lcap20%Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] Vwwppw Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] 35hl57a Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] 6531ok Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] Empty
PostSubject: Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form]   Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Mercutia capelte

Full Name: Mercutia Capelte
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: 12/30
-------------------------

Appearance: She has dirty blonde hair that's usually clipped back into a ponytail with green eyes. She usually wears a worn leather trench coat. Most of the time she over exaggerates her expression unless no one is paying attention to her when she will drop nearly all expression. She likes wearing dark colors.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 118 lbs

Personality: She often acts like an idiot and messes around. This is mostly her real personality but she often exaggerates everything so she can get people to slip up and tell her things. When she has no "Audience" she becomes serious and thoughtful. She enjoys collecting information but hates when people can't keep up. She doesn't let what she knows slip until she feels the time has come. She loves to manipulate by dropping facts 'accidently'. When bored she becomes dangerous as she'll stir up trouble for fun.
Likes: Information, entertainment, animals, being in control, heights, her trenchcoat

Disikes: Idiots, boredom, not being in control, chemicals
Character Quote: "It's not that I can't, it's more of a 'it'll be interesting to watch someone poke it with a stick first' kind of a thing y'know?"
------------------------

Guild: Foxhound
-----------------------

Magic: Archive
Holder or Caster: Caster
Description:Archive is a Magic that allows the user to convert information into Magical data that can be stored, enabling the user to gain access to previously stored information such as Magic and possibly even historical records and people's profiles that the user may or may not be aware of themselves.

Strengths: The information can be transferred, telepathy can be used, and the info can even be converted into a weapon or shield. It is excellent in discovering weaknesses and strengths of opponents.
Weakness: Much like browsing the internet, it might take a while to find information, download it, or send it to other people.
-----------------------

Home Town: Hargeon

History: Mercutia was raised in Hargeon Town, where less than one third of the population could use magic. She was orphaned at a young age when her parents, both research scientists, had died in a chemical fire. Constantly bored, she would often go to the library to look up interesting things. Upon discovering her magic she would often download information to her classmates about things they had forgotten. She became confused when instead of thanking her they got angry. Later in life she learned to keep her information to herself for the most part and distributed vigilante justice when she saw a problem. When the guilds began to come back she wondered if any guild would take her in. She decided she didn't really care and continued her work. She will join a guild if invited but really doesn't care either way.

Other: If you touch her trench coat, she will kill you.

RP Sample: Mercutia yawned broadly, shoving her hands into her trench coat. She had just helped a lost boy find his way home. For the seventh time. Finally, after a month of Henry not getting "Climb the hill, turn right, walk twenty steps." She downloaded the information into his head. Hopefully, he wouldn't forget it for another three or four weeks. She sighed and shook her head. The guilds always got the really fun jobs. It just wasn't fair. She yawned again and accessed archive. "Let's see...job taken, taken, taken, taken, and....YES!" She whooped and headed for the nearest transportation. She was going hunting.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form]   Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net

Mercutia Capelte [Same character-New form]
Page 1 of 1