Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_vote_lcap40%Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_vote_lcap40%Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_vote_lcap20%Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia Vwwppw Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia 35hl57a Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia 6531ok Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia Empty
PostSubject: Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia   Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Mercutia bit her lip. She had been expecting trouble. She had even expected  the kids to be dangerous. She had not expected a bunch of pampered brats who went to a nearby magic academy for the elite and shameless. Or rich and famous. They both applied in this case as far as she was concerned. The case had pretty much been open and shut. She had trailed them, linking the facts presented, like the fact that everyone who had graffiti and vandalism on their property had either belonged to a rival school, or been a known enemy of the three spoiled kids in front of her. Sometimes it paid to hang out in the town library instead of confining herself to the guild. She had laid out quite the information network. If anyone younger than ten heard something suspicious, their friends would tell them to go ask 'big sis' for help. She smiled, thinking about her pint sized friends. Other mages might think she was wasting her time, but handling the kids and their issues was just as important to Merry as stopping an international incident. 
Her smile turned into a scowl as she studied the three idiots before her. They couldn't exactly be considered kids in her opinion. The youngest was thirteen. They had attempted to use their oh-so-elite training in magic on her. Two knock out blows, a nerve pinch, and a very confusing ceremony that somehow summoned a rabbit later, the three were tied up in a corner and Merry was considering poking them with a stick. 
One finally woke up before she could find a suitably pointy stick however. Merry straightened in her chair and tried to look formidable. Then she gave up.  She watched as he woke his friends in turn. They appeared to be having fun, competing in a 'who-can-glare-hard-enough-to-kill-Merry' contest, but it lost its entertainment value after a while.
"Look, I could ramble on and on about how you shouldn't destroy other people's property; honestly, you should have learned that in daycare. But I won't. Because you won't listen. At all. You might expect me to be all bad*** and everything after I knocked you out and everything, but knocking you senseless won't do anything. You'll feel completely justified and end up TPing my guild or some ****. So, whatever." Mercutia shrugged and stood up, stretching. She made her way to the table on the far left wall and picked up the book she had left there. She walked back to her seat, falling back into it with a soft "oomph!" Merry ran her gaze past the three to check that they were still there, (they were) and began to read. 
After a moment, the girl asked the question on each member of the trio's minds. "What are you going to do with us?"
"Glad you asked. For Conrad, I'll tell your dear old daddy. I'm sure he'll be thrilled." The blood drained from the first boy's face as she pointed at him and then at the girl. "Naughty boy, won't be allowed to see Melissa ten seconds a week anymore, I bet. Much less for activities that don't involve school." She winked at the two as they stiffened. "Then I'll send a little missive to the headmistress of the school you attend that poor little Hayasaka has been caught in small acts of violence and may have to be dropped from the exemplary tra-"
"Please, no! My mom will kill me if I'm taken off that roll! Please, please don't!"
Merry didn't let the satisfaction show on her face. "Okay kiddos. I'll cut you a deal. You don't get up to any more trouble, and the evidence disappears. If you disobey me on the other hand..." she trailed off and directed a meaningful look at them. "Are we clear?" Three signs of approval. "Okay." 
She fired a bullet point through the rope binding them together, cuing terrified looks from the teens. "How old are you again?" Melissa asked.
"Fifteen and a half."
"oh."
Five minutes later they were gone. She smiled as she remembered what she had negotiated with the mission requester. "Okay, missy. If they don't cause any damage for a week after tomorrow, I'll take your word that you handled it." She whistled as she headed back home, book under arm. It had been a good day.
Back to top Go down

Mission- Troublesome Kids- Mercutia
Page 1 of 1